Sample Accelerated Reader Rules (AR Rules):
- Example: I can read at a 5th grade level. I can take tests on 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade books.
- Do not read the first few chapters of the book and try to pass the test. You won’t.
- Do not take a test if you’ve only “seen the movie.”
6. Tests may only be taken in the library, computer lab, or in the classroom with your teacher’s permission.
- I will investigate the accusation and delete the test if necessary.
Sign up on the Elementary Librarian email list to get free library resources! Click here to learn more!