1. In order to visit the book fair when you get to school in the morning, you must have a library pass from your teacher or a parent to shop with you.
2. You may not visit the book fair before the morning bell if you have scheduled library time later that day, unless a parent is with you.
3. During scheduled library time, sit down and remain seated until it is your turn to enter the book fair.
4. Everyone will have a chance to look at the book fair merchandise during their first scheduled trip to the library. After the first scheduled trip, you may only enter the book fair if have money to spend that day.
5. Do not hide merchandise so you can purchase it later. If you see that something is running low, let me know so I can do a restock order.
6. Do not take items you did not pay for. This is stealing. We have cameras in our library and I will also have parent volunteers monitoring shoppers.
7. Do not put money down on the cash register table until you are ready to buy. It's best to keep your money in a plastic zipper bag or envelope with your name on it so we'll know who it belongs to if it gets lost.
8. If you see someone breaking one of these rules, notify your librarian or teacher privately.
Get free library resources in your email! Simply fill-out the purple form on the right sidebar.